Branding and promotion strategies could be really useful for participation in a trade show. If an exhibitor directly presents the products and solutions at the trade show, it may lead to fewer visits than expected due to a lack of marketing. Marketing does not take place only at a trade show but before and after the show too in order to receive the best outcomes and achieve the goals that you set for the trade show. Here are some tips to make your trade show marketing successful before the show:
- Communicating your values and detailing what makes your company different from others might help you initially in marketing. You may encourage people to visit your trade booth so that they can discover your products. You may create a trade show booth to represent your company values through a custom trade show booth manufacturer.
- You may perform online marketing using emails, social media, online campaigns and radio advertisements to promote your participation at the trade show and inform your target audience about it.
Some tips to make your trade show marketing successful during the trade show:
- A creative trade show booth that reflects your company profile may provide continuous branding to attract visitors. You may advertise your brand by making visible logos, graffiti and short written text. A custom trade show exhibit design may fulfil all these requirements for your exhibition booth.
- You may consider providing branded items to your visitor such as pens, bags, T-shirts or flyers that will serve as walking advertisements for your brand.
- You may use colourful graphics that include large text, high-quality animations and images that will help you represent your brand, products or services in a creative way. You may ask an exhibition booth builder for trade show booth design ideas.
- Your trade show booth should have adequate lighting to look shiny from all corners of the pavilion. You may also use shades of brightness to emphasise key products and services.
- Training your staff on the product information might give you a chance to close more business deals. You may provide your brand printed apparel to your staff at the exhibition so that visitors may notice your brand through the outfits of your staff.
- You may also host activities and games to engage your customers and visitors.
You may also consider a 30×40 trade show booth rental to inculcate all the customised services into your trade show booth. A 30×40 trade show displays builder may provide you booth designs to maximize your trade show booth visits from the buyers.
Some tips to make your trade show marketing successful post-trade show: