How to shrink photo size most EASY Quick FREE Tutorial reduce (compress) photo size to 200kb, 100kb, 50kb, 20kb.
There are various reasons why a person needs activities to reduce the size of photos in their life. Usually because of the need to upload photo documents when applying for a job, the maximum capacity limit for photo sizes on social media, and also so that photo files are efficient when stored on cellphones or laptops.
To make the photo look more attractive, you can make it bigger or smaller. There are already many applications and web sites that will help you to make photo editing easier. If you have difficulties, you can use this method of photo editing to make it smaller in size.
Compress Image Size Online:
There are several ways to reduce the size of photos on your cellphone or laptop. One of the easiest and quickest ways is to reduce the size of photos online.
Some websites or sites to reduce the size of photos for free are as follows:
For those of you who need a tutorial to shrink the size of a photo to 1 mb, 500kb, 100kb to 20kb, Imagecompressor.io is the answer. Through this site, you can reduce the size of photos with various size variants ranging from 20kb, 50kb, 100kb, 200kb, and 500kb.
Besides being able to do it for free, the steps to compress the photo are also very simple. You can see the tutorial below:
- Open your laptop or cellphone browser and visit the Compressor image website.
- Click the “Choose File” menu and upload the photo (jpeg/png) you need to compress to a size of 500kb, 100kb, or 20kb.
- After the photo upload process is complete, select the menu below. There are 5 size menus provided, namely Compress JPG to 20KB, Compress JPG to 50KB, Compress JPG to 100KB, Compress JPG to 200KB, and also Compress JPG to 500 KB.
- If the size is not there that suits your needs, you can enter the size manually through the menu column that says “Size” under the 5-size menus.
- Next, you just select the “Compress” button and wait for the process to complete.
- After the file compressing process is complete, you just need to download it to your laptop or cellphone.
The next website that you can use to reduce the size of photos online for free is TinyPng.com. Through this site, you can optimize the size of photos with JPEG and PNG extensions up to 5mb in size.
In addition, tiny PNG is also supported by a feature to reduce the size of more than one (many) photos to 20 photos at once in one work. As for the steps, you can see below:
- Visit the JPEG Compressor.
- Select the menu (klick) ‘Drop your web, PNG, or JPEG files here!’
- Next, select the image you want to shrink (compress).
- Wait for the compression process to complete.
- Then you just have to download it.
Reduce Photo Size with Image Resizer App
- The first step, please download Image Resizer via the link.
- After the download process is complete, install the Image Resizer application on your laptop / PC.
- Next, open the folder where the photo you want to compress the size is stored in.
- Right-click on the photo then select “Resize Pictures.”
- Next, you just have to choose the size. There are 4 size options and 1 custom size “Small”, “High”, “Large”, Mobile”.
- After you adjust the desired size, just click the “Resize” button
- Automatically your photos have been successfully compressed and saved in the previous photo storage folder.
Hope you are like this article, if you really want to support me, please share it on social media. If you want more articles do visit Iitsdailyhub.com.